Who Are We?
Xristian.org is a private not-for-profit lay ministry dedicated to accurately proclaiming the biblical gospel of Christ
for the salvation of souls unto the Glory of God. Xristian.org is ad-free, does not currently accept financial donations, and remains the
collective work of volunteering Christians who freely know and love the Lord Jesus. Xristian.org is NOT affiliated with any church or
denomination, although its contributors are all Christians who submit to the government and leadership of their local bible believing
Why the "X" in "Xristian.org"?
Over and above being a "religion," Christianity is a relationship with the person Jesus Christ. Because "Christ" is transliterated "Christos"
from the Greek, where "Ch" is from the Greek letter "Chi" (which looks like the English "X"), we have so named our ministry
Xristian.org. A second motivator in choosing the name is the excellent representation an "X" is of the cross of Christ. Since the
cross of Christ is the very center of Christ's work and the heart of the Gospel of good news, Xristian.org takes further pride in
the first letter of its title, an "X." Both the Person AND the Work of Christ are affirmed and professed by Xristian.org.
What Do We Believe?
Xristian.org joins with all Orthodox and Biblical Christian Churches and Organizations in affirming the following fundamental beliefs:
Xristian.org further affirms and proclaims reformed theology as being an appropriate systematic summary of biblical truth.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally co-existing in three equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings,
and are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death,
but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe in the full deity AND humanity of Jesus Christ. We affirm that the Eternal Son of God became man by
taking to himself a true body and a reasonable soul, being conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, in the womb of the Virgin Mary,
and born of her, yet without sin. We affirm the reality of the miracles of Christ's life.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary
sacrifice and that all that believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension to heaven, and in His present life there
for us as High Priest and Advocate. We affirm the personal and visible return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an
unbeliever, and that He indwells believers enabling them to live a godly life.
- We believe in the eternal security and everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the eternal conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe the One, Holy, Universal, and Apostolic Church of God as the single people of God. There is no other head of the
Church than the Lord Jesus Christ. The visible Church consists of all those living around the world today who profess the true
religion of Jesus Christ, together with their children. All believers should confess their faith by joining with a local
expression of the body of Christ that seeks to proclaim and follow the inerrant word of God.
Xristian.org provides content which is affirmative and builds up; additionally, Xristian.org provides content which is negative
and tears down. Because revelation and our knowledge of God is analogical (we learn by analogy), it is important to use both negation
and affirmation as a means of establishing and apprehending biblical truth. Many of the heresies and false teachings that the Church
has confronted over the ages have served that very purpose in establishing the boundaries of Christian truth.
It is our hope and prayer that through this ministry: 1) the Christian would cling all the more to the gospel of Christ; and, 2) the
unbeliever would abandon his or her lies and claim Christ's Name for him or herself.
You may contact us by email: email@example.com.
Copyright 2003, Xristian.org.
All Rights Reserved.